Young Motors is a family owned multi-franchise motor vehicle dealership which prides itself on customer service and is committed to creating customer for life. Young Motors strives to be an employer of choice where all employees are valued and offers a friendly, positive and stable team environment.
Due to internal promotion, we are currently offering a full time Accounts Receivable role. This role will receive the support of the Assistant Accountant and Financial Controller in your day to day work.
There is an opportunity for a traineeship for the right candidate.
About the Role
Operating within our busy administration department, we are seeking a reliable, capable team member with a positive and professional attitude. You must be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and handle a varied workload with high attention to detail in a timely manner.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing debtors effectively and efficiently including maintenance of customer records
- Prompt and accurate posting of all franchise transactions
- Processing account applications & reconciling customer accounts
- Remittance and bank reconciliation
- Processing external third party transactions eg: Capricorn & GOPP
- Review and reconcile GL accounts
- Preparation of schedules for monthly and yearly reporting
- Liaise with internal departments and external agencies as necessary
- Provide administrative assistance to other departments where required
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent organisational & time management skills with ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A positive can do attitude
- Hard working with a willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Self motivated, proactive and ability to use initiative
- Experience is not necessary if you are capable of learning new tasks
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality and high degree of professionalism
How to Apply:
WHY Join us?
Our team will enjoy:
- Competitive salary corresponding with experience and qualifications
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Excellent on the job training
- Exposure to other duties and opportunity for career development and enhancement
- Support for further education and professional development
Young Motors values its employees and we are keen to add the right new member to our team. If you believe you have what we are seeking, then we encourage you to apply today!