Carpenter / Concreter
BLS Construction have positions vacant for suitably qualified Carpenters with concrete experience to join our team.
This is a Geraldton based position with work opportunities spread across our sites in Shark Bay, Onslow and the Midwest Region.
Applicants must be able to satisfy the following requirements:-
- Be competent, quality all rounders with a reasonable level of experience in concrete, form work and general construction.
- Be prepared to travel and work well within small self sufficient work teams.
- Have the ability to mix well and work well within small self sufficient work teams.
- Be able to pass regular D & A testing and have a minimum of a C class drivers licence and white card.
- Tickets and experience in the use of Skid Steers and Excavators an advantage.
How to Apply:
If you like the great outdoors, enjoy the ocean and its surrounds and would like the opportunity to work and play in some of the West Coasts best coastal locations, this could be a job for you.
Good terms and conditions apply with the opportunity for ongoing company paid training and development. Qualified First Nations People encouraged to apply.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please APPLY ONLINE by following the link at the bottom of the page.