Rocky Bay Limited
Your Next Career Move
- Salary Range: $86,619 - $108,086, depending on experience including Salary Packaging and Leave Loading
- Flexible work arrangements e.g. a 9-day fortnight or hours to suit your lifestyle – just imagine!
- Locations available at Mandurah
As the storytellers of our customer’s journey, we play a key role in assisting them to achieve their goals. We are always looking for outstanding people to join our team and grow our network of superstars!
The following locations are available:
- Permanent Full time/Part time – at least 3 days per week with a case list across the life span
We are looking for people to fill vacancies who have:
- Excellent customer service that meets individual goals
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy from a recognised institution
- Current AHPRA registration
- Experience in the disability sector and delivering therapy services under the NDIS (Desirable)
What’s in it for you?
- A wide range of employee benefits and health and wellness programs including HBF Health discounts, 40% reduction with Alinta Gas, Commonwealth Bank product discounts to name a few.
- Enjoy having a great work/life balance
- Bring a friend on-board and be rewarded with $2000!
- Access to up to 50 hours of internal PD and clinical mentoring
- Fleet cars for work related travel
- Purchased Leave Program to increase annual leave up to 6 weeks each year
- Salary Packaging (up to $18,550) and Leave Loading (17.5% payable on annual leave)
How to Apply:
What compliance you need
We have some strict compliance requirements which will be required if your application is progressed
Ready to make a meaningful change?
If you feel that you’d be a great fit for this exciting and rewarding role, click “Apply” now. We look forward to welcoming you!
For further information please contact Recruitment on Recruitment@rockybay.org.au
At Rocky Bay, we come from all walks of life. We all have different backgrounds and experiences, making us who we are. We’re building a culture where uniqueness is valued- whether race, gender, disability, age, religion or LGBTQIA+ identity. We are committed to building an inclusive team, making us the best we can be. We encourage you to apply. Rocky Bay acknowledges the traditional custodians on whose land we work, the people of the Noongar and Yamatji nations, and recognise their continued connection to the land, waters and skies. We pay our respect to their Leaders - past present and emerging.