Tankman Mount Barker
Mount Barker, Australia
Administration and Sales Officer
About the business
Tankman is based in Mount Barker WA and was established in 1990. A dynamic and progressive locally owned business, Tankman is the Master Dealer and Installer for Pioneer Water Tanks in the Great Southern and South Coastal areas. Tankman also renovates all brands of steel and concrete water tanks. Tank relocations and cleaning complement the services offered.
About the role
We are looking for a professional and polite person to join our team to provide a high level of service for our customers. The successful applicant will be required to hit the ground running in skills, dedication and personality.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer enquiries via email, phone or face to face;
- Attain quickly and effectively, knowledge of Tankman services and products;
- Provide a high level customer service and follow up in a friendly and timely manner for both internal and external customers;
- Convert enquiries and quotations to sales, matching products and services to customers' needs;
- Accurately cost and price customer quotes and orders;
- Place orders and maintain all associated records and databases;
- Contribute to and attend promotional activities including Shows and Field days;
- Assist with marketing opportunities;
- Contribute to making our office an enjoyable place to work.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive remuneration acknowledging skills and experience
- Modern, comfortable working environment in a rural setting
- On the job training
- Small energetic team with great culture
Skills and experience
- A happy, engaging, dependable team player who takes ownership of their role and responsibilities whilst working harmoniously within a small team;
- Prior experience in Administration, Customer Service and Sales;
- Confident and polite phone manner;
- Works autonomously with minimal supervision while maintaining a team focus;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Have the ability to build a strong and meaningful ongoing rapport with cliental and the team from the outset;
- Proactive approach to problem solving, with a focus on addressing and resolving customer concerns;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Efficient and accurate word processing skills;
- High proficiency using a PC and Microsoft Windows based programs including Excel and Word;
- Experience with Xero Accounting Program is highly desired however not essential;
- Current driver's licence;
- Current Police Clearance.
How to Apply:
Academic or trade qualifications:
- Certificates/qualifications in Office Administration and/or Sales an advantage.
NB: Applications are required to be submitted by close of business Thursday 15th February.
We will look to contact shortlisted applicants and offer interviews for Saturday 17th February.