Auto Electrician - Bullant
ABOUT THE MURRAY ENGINEERING TEAM:
Murray Engineering is part of the Byrnecut Group and offers great job security, top industry rates, health and lifestyle benefits, and super paid on all hours worked. With multiple rosters available at various sites throughout Australia, we have both full time and casual contracts available.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We offer the opportunity to live in some of the most beautiful places in Australia and be home every night with your family. Live by the water in Mandurah and work at our Pinjarra workshop, by the coast in Newcastle, or in Australia’s largest outback city in Kalgoorlie. If you prefer the FIFO lifestyle, we offer that too! With so much flexibility, chances are we can offer a role that suits you perfectly. So come and join our crew.
Want to know more? Get to know us here: www.murrayengineering.com.au
The Automotive Electrician position will be based at our Bullant workshop onsite in the Goldfields-Kalgoorlie region, and is a permanent ongoing role for the right candidate.
Auto-Electrician - Bullant Site
- Full time position
- 7/7 roster day shift only
- Underground breakdowns and Workshop servicing/repair
- Site transport provided from Kalgoorlie
- 13 hours pay per day (travel time assist)
- Immediate start on offer for suitable applicants
- Annual and Sick leave accrual
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
Successful applicants must have:
- Automotive Electrician Trade Certification
- Positive attitude towards safety
- Previous experience on UG and Surface machinery preferred
- Willingness to work underground when required
- Ability to think on your feet
- Current Driver’s License
- National Police Clearance
How to Apply:
How to apply:
The successful candidates will be required to meet our pre-employment criteria including drug and alcohol screening prior to an Offer of Employment being made.
Please forward resume in WORD or PDF format only, together with a cover letter to support your application, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the high volume of applications received for our advertised positions, only those applicants who are shortlisted will be contacted. To those applicants not shortlisted, we extend our appreciation for considering Murray Engineering as a potential employer
ECL008637, MRB10056, AU31857, AU45191