Maxima Group Training
Banking Traineeship - Aboriginal Identified
Maxima’s First Nations Employment Team is here to provide culturally safe and relationship-based practices to build your capacity in being deadly and successful. We provide a collaborative approach when providing coaching and mentoring.
Your Host Employer:
Westpac is Australia’s first, largest and oldest bank operating for over 200 years. Westpac Group provides personal, business, and corporate banking services, as well as superannuation, investment, and wealth management. Westpac offers their employees many opportunities for career progression and skills development in the banking and financial sectors.
- Stable working hours with leave entitlements
- Earn while you learn towards a nationally recognised qualification
- Specialised Consultant in supporting and mentoring First Nations People
- Great career progression upon completion
Maxima, and Westpac, are looking for a motivated individual to undertake an entry-level Banking Traineeship at their South Hedland branch.
You will work fulltime as the first point of contact for all customers and their banking needs. Gain paid, industry experience within a supportive team and receive allocated study time to achieve a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business.
- Welcome customers and offer exceptional service
- Assist with bank transactions, cash handling and savings needs
- Educate customers on digital banking services
- Provide relevant advice to customers
- Follow-up customer enquiries, delegating where required
- Positive and interpersonal attitude
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
- Great communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong work ethic; punctual and reliable
- Hands-on experience with technology, including Microsoft Office
- Must identify as First Nations Australian
How to Apply:
How to Apply:
Click Apply and complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Please note this is an Identified position and you must identify as First Nations Australian to be eligible for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
National Traineeship wages and conditions apply.
For further information please visit our website www.maxima.com.au or email IndigenousEnquiries@maxima.com.au
At Maxima we are committed to supporting positively diverse and including workforces which value all backgrounds and experiences. We encourage applications from First Nations Peoples, people from a culturally or linguistically diverse background, people of all gender identities and people living with a disability.