Piacentini & Son
Piacentini & Son is an earthmoving and mining contractor specialising in bulk earthworks, supply of mobile mining and earthmoving equipment, road haulage and heavy transportation, and rehabilitation services.
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Boiler Maker Welder to join our project at Cooljarloo in the Midwest.
Located approximately 2 hours north of Perth, this opportunity is suited for someone local to the area or DIDO.
The successful person will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a BMW within the mining and earthmoving industry, with a sound knowledge of earthmoving machinery.
- Trade experience in a mining or civil engineering environment on large scale equipment.
- Experience repairing and maintaining our machinery such as:
CAT, Liebherr, Hitachi, Komatsu & John Deere mining equipment.
- Current experience in a mining or civil engineering environment, working on large scale equipment.
- A positive approach to safety and those around you.
- Pride in your quality of work.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- To be able to pass fitness for work testing.
- Australian recognized Trade Qualification.
- Current Drivers License – HR or a above
- High Risk Work License -LF, WP
- Fully maintained reliable vehicle as this is a DIDO position
- Australian Passport or Citizenship Certificate
- Permanent fulltime employment position
- A reputation for looking after our people
- DIDO arrangement
- Family Friendly Roster (9 & 5 days only)
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee assistance program
- Full uniform supplied
- Corporate HBF private health discount
How to Apply:
Piacentini & Son embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples, and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
All applicants but be entitled to work in Australia and prepared to undergo a pre-employment medical and/or drug and alcohol testing as required.
If you satisfy all the criteria above and are the sort of person that truly enjoys the challenge of making a real positive difference to a business then we would like to hear from you.
Please click the APPLY button now!
Piacentini & Son is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job. We reserve the right to withdraw and extend advertising.