Who we are
Cleanaway is Australia’s largest waste management organisation dedicated to delivering solutions that offer extraordinary benefits for our customers, our communities, and the environment we live in.
Cleanaway provides sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities, and government agencies.
What we offer?
- Learning and development opportunities
- Safe and reliable fleet maintained in our modern workshops
- Employee share program
- Great staff benefits including; Fuel discounts, novated car leasing, discount private health insurance, 18 weeks paid primary carer leave and more
What you will contribute to
As a Driver Multi System Operator, you will be responsible for providing a bin collection service that holds authority and accountability to drive and operate company vehicles and to perform services to meet company and customer requirements.
- Able to operate a variety of vehicles
- Daily pre-starts and maintenance checks on vehicles and equipment
- Safe loading and unloading of truck
- Maintaining the presentation of the vehicle, inside and out
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
Skills and experience we are looking for
- An unrestricted HR license
- Flexible to work a rotating roster and weekends
- Clean driving record
- A professional presentation and manner with a strong customer service ethic
- High attention to detail and focus on safety
How to Apply:
Don’t waste another minute - come and join us in our exciting journey towards a sustainable future! Simply click the Apply button below or visit www.cleanaway.com.au and let's make a positive impact together!
Please note: applicants for this role will be subject to pre-employment checks including police and medical assessments with drug and alcohol testing and a driving history check.
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.