Who are we?
Western Power Solutions is a Pilbara based company focused on maintenance, project and shut down works in the Heavy industrial & Mining industries. With continual growth and a reputable client base, WPS are looking for a technical Electrical Supervisor to work closely with management, clients and employees.
We are a professional company focused on working with our clients. We not only fix their electrical issues, they look to us as their Electrical Consultants who can advise on all scopes of works. Our focus is quality of work with high level service, resulting in long term relationships.
Working for us:
Our core values are Safety, Quality & Service. Our Employees embrace these and we reward their effort and ability to provide high level service and quality, whilst holding safety at the forefront.
We are looking for a technical Electrical Supervisor who has experience leading, teaching and mentoring small teams and who is highly organised with superior communication skills - working with senior personnel in mining and heavy industrial.
This position will work closely with management to:
- ensure the company values and strategic plan are implemented within the operation. Ensuring our team foster safety, quality & service in everything they do
- build on current works with our clients and new business opportunities
- grow the residential and fifo team inline with business growth
What's on offer:
WPS have a flexible approach as our focus is based on attracting the right people and those that already foster our values. This position can be residential with relocation package, housing allowance and flexible roster. FIFO from Perth is also on offer with flights, housing, LAFHA/Regional allowance and flexible roster.
Both will receive company vehicle, laptop and annual bonus.
To be the successful applicant for this role:
The following would be a necessity:
- WA Electrical Licence
- Current C Class Drivers Licence - Manual
- Current LVR/CPR
- The ability to return a negative D&A and to be fit for work at all times
- Impeccable time management & high level communication
- Section 44 or Section 26 (desirable)
- Previous mine site experience
- Organise and direct onsite electricians
- Have execution experience
- Liaise with clients
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office
How to Apply:
Western Power Solutions Pty Ltd
RAISING THE BAR IN QUALITY AND SERVICE