HD Fitter / Mechanic
Cardinal Contractors has over 50 years’ experience working with some of the world’s largest resources companies; planning and executing detailed earthworks, delivering a wide range of services locally, and throughout the State and Australia, including significant operations in the Northern Goldfields.
Cardinal Contractors are expanding their workforce and are looking for Heavy Duty Fitters / Mechanics to be based from our Collie Office.
The skills, experience and knowledge required for this role includes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience post completion of HD Fitter Apprenticeship
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- HD Trade Certificate / Certificate of Completion / Certificate of Proficiency
- Current forklift licence
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and practical application of Workplace OH & S
- Must have Current Police Clearance (obtained within the last 12 months)
In addition, it would be advantageous to have experience in:
- Overhead cranes / heavy duty machinery
- Electronics and air conditioning
- Komastu and Hitachi Machinery
- Mack and Kenworth Triple Road Trains
How to Apply:
Employees are expected to behave in a way to promote the professionalism of Cardinals, respect all employees and colleagues they work with and work in a team environment. Employees must be able to pass drug and alcohol tests and comply with all Cardinal Policies and Procedures.
Candidates would be required to work between 50-60 hours per week in a large workshop with overhead crane and heavy duty facilities. Cardinal Contractors would encourage local residents to apply.
What Reward Will I Get?
- Ongoing personal development
- Potential for internal advancement
- Highly competitive rate of pay
If you feel like you have the relevant experience and can meet the above criteria, please send your current resume, along with copies of relevant qualifications and licences to email@example.com
Recruitment Agents need not contact us with potential candidates