HD Fitter / Mechanic
Campbell Transport is a locally owned leading transport and freight company offering general freight, bulk haulage, stock transport services, and services to our mining clients. Operating for over 20 years, our comprehensive range of professional and efficient commercial freight and logistics solutions has made us one of the leading freight companies in Western Australia.
Due to our meteoric growth, we are seeking qualified HD Mechanic's to join our workshops across WA. These positions offer an excellent remuneration and benefit package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic, growing, and friendly team environment.
We maintain our fleet to the highest standards and reward our staff’s efforts and loyalty. At Campbell Transport we maintain an excellent safety record and take pride in delivering safe outcomes for our employees and our clients.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Servicing some of the largest road-going vehicles in the world
- Fault finding and clearing defects
- Ongoing maintenance of trucks and trailers
- Provide maintenance solutions and support
- Completing the required paperwork to ensure compliance requirements are met.
What we offer:
- Full time permanent positions
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave (Location dependent)
- Living away from home allowance (FIFO mechanics)
- Residential Assistance (Residential mechanics)
- Work Anniversary Rewards
- Tenure bonuses for long term employees
- Full personal leave entitlements
- FIFO from all capital cities
- Career Progression
- To be able to carry out vehicle repairs, maintenance, minor and major services
- Experience working on trucks - preferably Kenworths
- Ability to conduct diagnostic inspections
- HD trade certificate
- Forklift ticket highly desired but not essential
- MC Licence highly desired but not essential
FIFO from all major capital cities is available
- Perth (perfect for Perth locals who want to go home every night!)
- Port Hedland