HD Mechanic (Multiple Positions)
Are you looking for a sea change or even just a new job for the new year?
Do you want to be a part of a workshop team maintaining, diagnosing, repairing and rebuilding some impressive big rigs?
We have the job for you!
Operating since 2010, TAJ Mechanical has undergone many transformations to become the strong business that it is today.
As a fully West Australian owned company, it is operated by its owner. This enables the business to provide a dedication and diligence predominantly found in owner operator businesses.
TAJ Mechanicals expanded operations include a fully operational workshop in Geraldton with rebuild facilities, MEM fabrication, heavy vehicle wheel alignment capabilities as well as a heavily stocked Parts Store stocking truck, trailer and earthmoving parts, which is open to the public.
Truck Mechanic - Workshop Based
Working in a fully equipped modern workshop, primarily on American primemovers (Kenworth, Mack, Western Star - Caterpillar & Cummins.
Earthmoving Mechanic - Field Service Role
Servicing and maintaining Liebherr, Caterpillar and Komatsu earthmoving equipment. This role will involve away work.
4WD Isuzu service truck supplied.
Motor Body Builder - Road Transport
Repairs and maintenance of late model trailing equipment, fabrication of new trailing equipment, truck fitouts for new and old heavy vehicles.
Heavy Vehicle Wheel Aligner | Trailer Mechanic
Suitable position for a truck driver or someone with a transport background and a minimum HR licence that's looking for a career change.
What TAJ Mechanical Offer
• Great earning potential with immediate start,
• Permanent position including holiday and sick pay. Superannuation paid on all hours worked,
• Competitive remuneration package,
• Job security stability for the right candidate,
• Exposure to a large variety of equipment and industries, creating a challenging yet rewarding workplace,
• Support from an enthusiastic management team.
• All modern tooling, heavy vehicle hoists and a stocked parts store attached - no downtime waiting for parts!
The Successful Applicant
• Hold a relevant Heavy Duty Automotive Trade Certificate (Essential)
• Current and valid HR Drivers Licence (Desirable)
• Current and valid ARC Refrigerant Handling Licence (Desirable)
• Minimum 3 years’ experience post trade.
• Ability to pass Drug & Alcohol screen and Pre-Employment Medical.
• Strong communication skills and satisfactory computer literacy.
• Willingness to work.
• Proactive and adaptable approach to work.
• The ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
• Self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously with high attention to detail.
• High level of personal tooling.