Norton Gold Fields
RESIDENTIAL LOCATION: Kalgoorlie, WA
WORK SITE: Kalgoorlie Town Office
ROSTER: 5:2 (Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm)
PACKAGE: Salary + Performance Bonus + Residential Allowance + Site Allowance + Family Private Health Insurance + Death and TPD Coverage or Allowance + Mental Health Programs + Gym Membership Discount + Other Benefits
WHY NORTON GOLD FIELDS?
We are one of Australia’s largest domestic gold producers with mining and processing complex in Western Australia’s world-class Kalgoorlie Goldfields region. Currently, we are progressing development plans to develop a series of expansion projects in the region.
Our vision is to be the leading gold producer, setting the industry benchmark in safety, teamwork, innovation, operational efficiency, and cost control.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Inventory Officer at Norton Gold Fields, you will engage with internal/ external stakeholders to provide expertise that support strategic business objectives, including but not limited to managing the Inventory and Cataloguing requirements for all Norton Goldfields Operations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Process ANSI applications promptly, ensuring compliance with procedures, OHSE, and expenditure approval matrix.
- Standardize catalogue descriptive patterns, master data, and inventory classification across all sites.
- Upload and maintain catalogue and inventory details on Pronto ERP system.
- Assist Inventory Controller in managing daily and weekly site replenishment processes and support procurement.
- Identify and resolve material duplication, maintaining a single record for each item, and standardise like-items across mine sites.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Supply / Purchasing certificate or diploma is highly regarded.
- Experience using Pronto is highly regarded.
- Competent user of MS office suite and other relevant supply chain software and applications.
- Permanent full-time role with immediate start.
- Excellent remuneration package with additional allowances.
- Receive $12k residential allowance per annum.
- Receive up to 10% short-term incentive payment (STIP) of your base salary.
- A fully covered family private health insurance through GU Health Complete Gold Cover or an allowance of $4.8k.
- Receive $2.4k allowance to put towards your choice of Death and Total & Permanent Disability (TPD) insurance.
- Pro-rata long service leave (LSL) after just 5 years of service and be entitled to 13 weeks paid LSL after 10 years of service.
- Opportunities for learning and development through various training programs provided by the company.
- Work in a team with a growth mindset, ensuring you are able to bring out your best.
How to Apply:
This can be your new beginning at a company that values its people and strives to enhance Diversity and Inclusion.
Norton is recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency. We are committed to providing equal opportunities and actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds to apply for our roles, regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, or disability.