About the role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Electrician for an ongoing contract position located in the South West/Peel region.
In this role you will become an integral part of the process maintenance team, carrying out day to day servicing and maintenance tasks across all things electrical ensuring the smooth operation of a large crushing and processing plant.
This is an on ongoing position with the likelihood to become permanent for the right candidate.
To be successful candidates must be able to demonstrate previous experience working in a process plant environment, including but not limited to:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working on processing plants with preventative maintenance programs and systems.
- Operation and maintenance of electrical, electronic and instrumentation equipment used in large industrial processing environments.
- Conduct preventative maintenance inspections, equipment repairs and associated component change outs.
- Understanding of Defect Elimination principles and its application.
- Understanding of Maintenance Work Management Processes complete with use of CMMS (i.e. SAP or similar)
- Promote safe work and pick on up potential hazards around the workplace.
To be considered, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- WA Electrical License
- High Voltage Switching certificate with High Voltage experience
- Certificate IV in instrumentation (Desirable)
- CPR / LVR, & Senior First Aid
- Current Driver’s License
- Working at heights, & Confined Space entry
- High Risk Work License – LF / WP
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical and a drug & alcohol screen.
- Provide a minimum of 2 contactable work references.
How to Apply:
Short listing will commence immediately. Please follow the seek prompts and submit your resume ASAP.
All applications are viewed and responded to on a case by case basis.