The Good Guys
Operations Team Member
At The Good Guys we‘re driven by our purpose to help families live better for less. Part of Australia’s largest and fastest growing electrical and appliance retailer, we have over 3,500 employees across our nationwide network of more than 100 stores and a support office based in Southbank, Melbourne.
Since 1952 we’ve been delighting customers and ‘doing good’, and today we build on that heritage while always focused on fulfilling our goal to be Australia’s strongest growing total home solutions electrical retailer.
- Generous employee discounts available across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a large retail environment
- Paid parental leave
We can offer you a role where you'll be challenged every day to make a difference in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. We can offer a competitive package, great employee discounts, and special offers across JB Hi-Fi and The Good Guys, paid parental leave, novated leasing, and we’ll also match every dollar you donate in our Doing Good workplace giving program.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Operations Team Member is an integral member of our customer facing team and will effectively deliver store operations activities in support of a sales focused culture and profitable sales growth.
- Deliver effective store administration in line with standard procedures, including:
- cash handling and banking integrity
- tendering transactions
- systems access and data integrity
- store web sales and extended warranty claims
- telephone management and enquiries
- marketing and promotional activity
- Contribute to financial performance through effective inventory management and management of controllable expenses
- Manage all sales channel fulfillment in line with procedures
- Work collaboratively as part of a team in delivering a consistent positive store and channel experience for the customer and effectively resolve customer complaints and queries as required
- Contribute to The Good Guys brand and store experience through quality merchandising, in-store marketing and presentation
- Continuously improve sales skills and product knowledge through available online platforms and active participation in other development opportunities
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity with us, please click apply and upload your CV. All applications are strictly confidential.
View our full list of vacancies and exclusive roles on The Good Guys website careers page.
The Good Guys recognizes the importance of diversity and appreciates that different perspectives encourage innovation and create value for our customers.