Parts Interpreter - Internal Sales
TAJ Mechanical is seeking an experienced Parts Interpreter to join our small close-knit team.
This is a full time position, 50 hours per week with alternating Saturday mornings. This is a family friendly position boasting a work/life balance.
Duties of this role will include, but are not limited to,
• Support to our Workshop team,
• Stock control and procurement of parts for workshop jobs ahead of job schedules,
• Support to our Field Service team, procuring parts and arranging freight to customer sites/locations throughout the state,
• Allocating parts to jobs through our workshop program
The successful Applicant,
• C Class driver’s license (essential)
• Must hold, or willing to obtain, current high risk license including: LF.
• Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships,
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask,
• Proactive and adaptable approach to work,
• Strong communication skills and satisfactory computer literacy,
• High standard of occupational health and safety and ability to pass pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing,
• Mining, construction, and/or transport parts experience essential.
What TAJ Mechanical offer,
• Great earning potential with immediate start,
• Permanent position including holiday and sick pay. Superannuation paid on all hours worked,
• Competitive remuneration package,
• Job security stability for the right candidate,
• Exposure to a large variety of equipment and industries, creating a challenging yet rewarding workplace,
• Support from an enthusiastic management team.
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or deliver in person to our showroom at 2 Newman Street, Webberton or apply now by following the link at the bottom of the page.