Red Dog Mining and Civil
Production Dozer D10 Operator & HSE Site Medic
**Join the Red Dog Mining and Civil Team in Marvel Loch, WA! Immediate Opportunities Available!**
Are you ready to embark on a new and exciting chapter in your career? Red Dog Mining and Civil is seeking highly skilled individuals to join our dynamic team in Marvel Loch, Western Australia. We currently have openings for a Dozer D10 Operator and an experienced HSE Medic. Immediate start – seize the opportunity now!
Dozer D10 Operator
- Operate a Caterpillar D10 dozer efficiently and safely.
- Perform earthmoving and grading tasks as per project requirements.
- Conduct routine equipment maintenance and inspections.
- Ensure compliance with safety and operational guidelines.
- Proven experience operating a Dozer D10.
- Valid and current heavy equipment operator license.
- Strong understanding of safety protocols and procedures.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Provide on-site medical support and first aid to the team.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and risk assessments.
- Implement and maintain HSE policies and procedures.
- Coordinate emergency response and evacuation plans.
- Certified HSE Medic with relevant qualifications.
- Experience in a mining or civil construction environment.
- Familiarity with Australian safety regulations and standards.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be currently located in Western Australia.
- Immediate availability for an early start.
How to Apply:
How to Apply: If you meet the requirements and are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume, including details of your relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This is a BIBO position, candidates must be based in WA.
Application Deadline: 22nd February 2024
We appreciate all applicants' interest in Red Dog Mining and Civil, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.