Project Mobilization / Resource Planner
About the Business
DIAB Engineering is a leading supplier of plant maintenance, shut-down, fabrication and project services to the mining resources and infrastructure sectors across Australia and internationally. We pride ourselves on ensuring that excellent customer service is provided at all times through our strong team culture, dedication and skills within our business.
About the Role
We are currently seeking a motivated and positive team member to join our Resources Planning team.
- Full-time position
- Based in our Geraldton office.
- Paid lunch breaks
- Long term and rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate.
- Work with a friendly close-knit team.
- Discounted Private Health Premiums
- Novated Lease Options
- IMMEDIATE START available.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Recruiting suitable candidates for shutdown and project work
- Data Entry and Filing
- Maintaining site spreadsheets
- Monitoring and updating employee records;
- Plan and organize manning for scheduled shutdowns and project work
- Answer and direct phone calls;
- Booking medicals, training and flights, when required
- General office duties as required
- Previous experience working in an office environment, utilising MS Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Ability to work in a busy environment and able to multi-task;
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with the ability to work as part of a team;
DIAB Engineering have offices and workshops in Geraldton, Perth & Victoria. We strive for performance excellence in everything we do. Our passion is the safety of our people, quality of our products & services and the enrichment of our communities.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
DIAB Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we strongly support diversity in our workforce. Applicants from a wide sector of the community including women and indigenous cultures are encouraged to apply.
Due to a high volume of applications, only candidates who match the above criteria's will be contacted.
Does this sound like you? Please send a copy of your resume to the Resource Planning Team Leader - email@example.com OR alternatively follow the link at the bottom of the page.