Reach stacker operator - FIFO
Campbell Transport has been operating in Western Australia for 20 years with logistics operations throughout the state. Conducting bulk haulage in the mining sector as well as agriculture and general freight, Campbell Transport is emerging as one of WA's leading Transport and Logisitics companies.
Campbell Transport has been awarded the logistics contract by Kimberley Mineral Sands for the transport of mineral sands from their Thunderbird project through to the Port of Broome for ship loading. The Thunderbird project is a large scale, world class mineral sands project which will produce zircon and ilmenite products. The project is expected to complete construction towards the end of 2023 with logistics activities to coincide with this timeframe. Campbell Transport will be responsible for the loading and haulage of containers between the mine site and port as well as the shuttling of containers to the port for loading during ship loading operations.
What We Offer:
- Permanent Full Time position
- Highly competitive remuneration
- Rental assistance offered for Broome residents
- Anniversary awards/gifts
- Reputable organization with a positive, supportive work culture
- FIFO from Perth on a 2:1 Roster
What we require:
- Valid CN high risk ticket
- Forklift ticket preferred but not essential
- A commitment to safety and applying safe-working practices
All applicants must also pass a pre-employment medical exam including drug and alcohol testing. Ongoing fitness for work includes the daily screening for zero drugs and alcohol and is a fixed condition of employment.