Synaco Global Recruitment
Synaco Global are currently seeking a Service Administrator for a local company based in West Kalgoorlie. Reporting directly to the operations manager the successful applicant will have a professional attitude, high attention to detail and drive to deliver.
To be successful in this role your skills and knowledge will include
- Customer service experience
- Computer literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP software or the ability to learn new programs quickly.
- Ability to organise and plan independently without distraction.
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven time management skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and remain on task.
- Knowledge of Service and Warranty activities, experience preferred.
How to Apply:
Key Duties for the position are as follows:
- Play an active role to assist the service manager to realise the company's strategies for growth of the service and aftermarket capabilities. Including daily workflow, planning and time management for service activities and service technicians.
- Process all incoming service and warranty enquiries including the group email, and if required directing them to the appropriate person or department in a timely manner.
- Ensure all quotations for service exchange, service repairs are actioned and recorded in a timely manner.
- Play an active role in CRM and warranty processes.
- Follow up with clients on any outstanding quotations on a regular basis.
- Ensure all invoices from suppliers are appropriately coded, matched to the appropriate purchase order and sent to head office in a timely manner.
- Generate Purchase orders as and when required for the procurement of goods and services as required.
- Administer the facilities pump hire fleet ensuring appropriate records and invoicing are current and up to date.
- Manage the facilities administrations files in a systematic manner.
- Generate manufacturing/shop orders as and when required.
- Manage the day to day requirements of commodities as required to ensure the facility functions effectively.
- Ensure that all requests from the Finance Department for documentation pertaining to audit requirements are complete and sent in a timely manner.
- Ensure the office facilities are maintained in a clean, tidy and respectable manner.
- Display a level of professionalism that provides the platform for a positive working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to play an active role in the companies OH&S process and systems and legislative compliance.
- Carry out administration requirements such as booking stock in, dispatching orders to clients, and booking service jobs etc.
- Assist other service facilities as required.
- Perform such other duties relevant to the position as may be necessary.
Applicants must have unlimited Australian Working Rights, a current Driver's Licence and their own transport.
If this sounds like the perfect next step for you, APPLY NOW with your current resume and supporting cover letter
Kalgoorlie WA based position - If you do not meet minimum requirements your application will not be considered