Site Manager - Viva Energy Retail
Working in retail is fast-paced, and at Coles Express for Viva Energy Retail, the rubber really hits the road. It's not a typical 9-5, so you can easily blend life and work. And as part of a small station team, you'll enjoy the variety and speed that offering convenience to local and on-the-move customers brings.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for Viva Energy Retail, Australia's largest single branded mobility and convenience retail network. It's an exciting time to join Viva Energy Retail who are growing and diversifying through the recent acquisition of Coles Express. Whether it's filling up your car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we're here when you need us.
About the role
As Site Manager, you'll have full accountability for your site, ensuring a safety focus is at the forefront. You'll be responsible for developing your team to maximise business growth and drive a consistent customer experience.
About you and your skills
- Ability to work varied site trading hours, including weeknights and weekends
- To nurture a culture of development and opportunities driven by our values and behaviours
- To work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority with a focus on ongoing business improvement and growth
- To undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, so that site presentation standards are met
- To be a leader that looks ahead, energises their team and delivers with pride always keeping safety and the customer front of mind
Fuel your next move
If you like the sound of us (and our corny servo puns) apply now.
We're continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that's just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including our First Nations Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. Where possible, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process' section of our careers site.
How to Apply: