PCH Civil Pty Ltd
PCH Civil are West Australia’s emerging civil construction and mining services contractor. Our team of industry leading professionals deliver civil works capabilities for the management and supply of plant, equipment, and labour.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Surveyor on a FIFO roster from Perth.
You will play a crucial role in the planning, design, and execution of various projects, ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and compliance with industry standards. Responsible for conducting surveys, preparing detailed plans, and collaborating with cross-functional teams to contribute to the successful completion of construction and mining projects.
Roster: 8/6, 2/1 or 3/1
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in surveying or TAFE Diploma
- Professional licensure or certification as a surveyor.
- Proven surveying experience in the construction and mining industry.
- Proficiency in using surveying equipment and software (12d, Civilcad, etc.).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
How to Apply:
How to Express Your Interest:
If you would like to be part of our team, and feel you have the relevant and required skills, we encourage you to apply now! We reserve the right to close this vacancy and commence recruitment prior to the advertising closing date.