At Corps, we are a single solution civil construction company based in the economic powerhouse that is the Pilbara region.
We are proudly owned and operated by the Corps family, with unequalled capabilities in earthworks, roadworks, civil construction, sand delivery and cartage.
Due to the continued growth of the Company, we have a great opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Workshop Manager to join the team in our workshop located at the Gap Ridge in Karratha.
Our busy workshop has very experienced trades people that you will be working alongside, a great team culture and an all-round great place to work.
This is a fulltime permanent role offered on a continuous roster, residentially in Karratha. FIFO may be considered.
- Providing management to a team of tradespersons, apprentices/trainees and trades assistants.
- Managing day to day activities of maintenance tasks as allocated through schedules.
- Providing technical support as required for problem solving maintenance issues.
- Identifying maintenance requirements and improvements.
- Ensuring contractors complete maintenance projects as per specifications and requirements.
- Monitoring the work scheduling of tradespersons within maintenance activities.
- Ensuring coverage for breakdowns.
- Ensuring that operational procedures and processes are adhered to and perform checks to confirm.
- Ensuring that works undertaken by the team are maintained and serviced to its best working conditions and standards.
- Meet tight deadlines whilst ensuring compliance to all OHS responsibilities and facilitating a safety-first culture.
- Ensuring personnel entering the area are inducted and following the organisations requirements.
- Monitoring the working area to ensure it remains hazard free, clean and tidy and ensuring that HSE procedures are followed in relation to incidents, investigations and improvements.
- Trade Qualified HD Mechanic/Auto-Electrician.
- Current driver's license - HR preferred.
- Forklift license.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative, discretion, sound judgement, high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times.
- Knowledge of CAT and Volvo equipment, electronic diesel engines, hydraulics.
- Experience leading multi-disciplined teams.
- Knowledge and awareness of Workplace Health and Safety rules and regulations, including a sound knowledge of safe working practices.
- Excellent remuneration package
- Company car and fuel card
- Excellent family business culture
- Long-running industry leading organisation offering security and longevity.
- Tremendous growth potential within a rapidly expanding high quality business.
- Local living allowance.
- Salary Sacrifice options